Only Shepler’s offers a cruise that gives guests remarkable views of six Lake Huron lighthouses and an inside look at the beautiful 36-island Les Cheneaux archipelago chain off the southeastern Upper Peninsula. The islands’ sheltered channels and bays near the Straits of Mackinac offer some of the most dramatic and tranquil scenery in Michigan and the Midwest. The five hour extended cruise, which includes a boxed lunch, will offer memorable views and exceptional sightseeing.
- You can cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise for a full refund. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the cruise will be non-refundable.
- We board by boarding number assigned at time of purchase.
- We will begin boarding approximately 30 minutes prior to departure on our Mackinaw City Dock.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets, please.
- If Shepler’s has to cancel the cruise, we will issue a full refund.
Child (5-12): $42.50
Child 4 & under: Free (Box lunch not included.)
For more information on our Lighthouse Cruises, click here.