Five Lake Michigan lighthouses and stunning coastline views of Wilderness State Park are the hallmark attractions of the three-hour Shepler’s Westbound Cruise. Expert guides from the Great Lakes Lighthouse Keepers Association explain unique construction of lighthouses as you see the Mackinac Bridge, Old Mackinac Point Light, White Shoal Light, Gray’s Reef Light, Waugoshance Light, and St. Helena Island Light. This cruise is 3 hours long.
- You can cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise for a full refund. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the cruise will be non-refundable.
- We board by boarding number assigned at time of purchase.
- We will begin boarding approximately 30 minutes prior to departure on our Mackinaw City Dock.
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- No pets, please.
- If Shepler’s has to cancel the cruise, we will issue a full refund.
Child (5-12): $27.50
Child 4 & under: Free
For more information about our Lighthouse Cruises, click here.